Individuals and Families in their mid-working years have unique needs that arise. Between the ages of 35-55, a host of many new personal finance issues are likely to surface and require attention.
You have additional financial responsibilities and more a complex financial situation. Retirement is no longer viewed as an arbitrary date in the future, but a time for which to actively prepare.
Top Priorities Include:
- Retirement & Education Funding
- Tax Planning & Risk Management
- Investment Analysis & Management
- Cash Flow & Budgeting
- Employer Benefits Plan Analysis
- Legacy Planning & Wealth Transfer
- Student Loan & Mortgage Planning
- Real Estate