If you’re just starting out and financial planning is an all-new experience for you, the following service packages are designed especially for you.
Service Packages & Pricing
Financial Planning – Ongoing guidance and advice, focus on two planning Topics.
- Initial Meeting Complimentary
- Select two planning areas (see list below) $750.00 In-Person Meetings and/or Web/Video Conferences per year: 2 (Meetings are 2 hours Maximum in person or web/video)
- General Consulting meetings per year; follow up 2 on your goals, answer questions, etc., (1& ½ hour each)
- Telephone/email conversations per year Unlimited (In depth discussions that require research and more than
- 15 minutes of time are consulting topics)
- Financial Planning Bundle (all of the above) includes access $ 50.00 Per mo. To AdviceWorks financial planning tools & reports
Total Annual Cost: $1,470.00
Financial Planning – Focus on specific planning topics, no ongoing guidance and advice. Initial Meeting Complimentary. Select two planning areas (see list below) $850.00
In-Person or Virtual Meetings per year: 2 Meetings are 2 hours Maximum, in person or virtual.
- Employer retirement plan investment education and guidance.
- Tax planning strategies.
- Debt Management.
- Insurance needs analysis.
- Strategies for building retirement assets.
- Preparation for retirement.
- Education planning.
- Cash flow or budget planning.
- Employer benefits analysis to prepare for retirement.
- Employer benefits review and discussion as it relates to your financial plan.
- How to manage and invest an inheritance.
- How to manage the proceeds from a real estate transaction including tax considerations.
- Personal Finance Education- General or focused on areas that you select.
- Your Unique Needs.
Total Cost: $850.00
For the full program fees, clients can refer to the client agreement and the firm's ADV.